We recommend using the “Food Access Map” provided by Riverside County Public Health to search for open pantries in your area.
Emergency food supplies are available anytime during normal business hours. The pantry is stocked with non-perishable food items and toiletries for older adults aged 50+. Patrons are eligible to receive one bag of food per month. Visit the Welcome Desk to request your Food Pantry Bag.
Please Note: The quantity and variety of items available is based on donations from community supporters.
Want to Make a Donation?
All donations of non-perishable food items and toiletries (unopened and not expired) are greatly appreciated and can be dropped off at the Welcome Desk anytime during normal business hours. See a list of our most needed items below.
- Vegetables – Canned or Dried, Beans/Legumes, Low Sodium
- Fruits – Canned or Dried, Packed in Water, No Added Sugar
- Cereal – Oatmeal, Whole Grains, etc.
- Pop Tops – Easy Open Lids
- Meats – Fish, Chicken, Jerky, Etc.
- Milk – Shelf Stable or Powdered
- Toiletries/Household Items – Shampoo, Deodorant, Toothpaste, Detergent, etc.