September 2 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 11:00 am on day First of the month, repeating until September 30, 2020
Alzheimer’s is not a normal part of aging. It is a disease that causes problems with memory, thinking, and behavior.
Join us to learn about:
- The impacts of Alzheimer’s.
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
- Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors.
- Current research and treatments available for some symptoms.
- Alzheimer’s Association resources.