Emergency food supplies are available anytime during normal business hours. The pantry is stocked with non-perishable food items and toiletries for older adults aged 50+. Patrons are eligible to receive one bag of food per month. Visit the Welcome Desk to request your Food Pantry Bag.
Please Note: The quantity and variety of items available is based on donations from community supporters.
Want to Make a Donation?
All donations of non-perishable food items and toiletries (unopened and not expired) are greatly appreciated and can be dropped off at the Welcome Desk anytime during normal business hours. See a list of our most needed items below.
- Vegetables – Canned or Dried, Beans/Legumes, Low Sodium
- Fruits – Canned or Dried, Packed in Water, No Added Sugar
- Cereal – Oatmeal, Whole Grains, etc.
- Pop Tops – Easy Open Lids
- Meats – Fish, Chicken, Jerky, Etc.
- Milk – Shelf Stable or Powdered
- Toiletries/Household Items – Shampoo, Deodorant, Toothpaste, Detergent, etc.